MENDOZA, ARGENTINA. September 26th, 2011. Argentina Mining is pleased to announce that Metallum Resources Inc. has confirmed its participation as Silver Sponsor for the 3rd International Conference on Exploration in Latin America, Latin Exploration 2011, to be held in the city of Buenos Aires, Argentina, on October 17 - 18, 2011.

Metallum Resources is a Canadian company owner of 70% of M-18 project in Chubut province –the remaining 30% corresponds to its partner Silver Standard Resources.

The gold-silver M-18 project is located at 70 km northwest of Paso de los Indios locality. The exploration campaign, which has been assigned a 2.93 million dollar budget, involves geophysical works followed by geological mapping, and sampling to end with a diamond drilling program scheduled for the end of the year.

“We appreciate Metallum’s support to our conference and welcome them as Sponsor of Latin Exploration 2011. It’s highly rewarding to see how new companies continue investing and backing mining growth in the region and, particularly, in Argentina,” affirmed Paola Rojas, Manager of Argentina Mining, organizing company of Latin Exploration 2011.

Metallum joins other companies as Silver Standard Resources, Argentex, Pan American Silver, and Tetra Tech to participate in the 3rd International Conference on Exploration in Latin America which will offer not only the conference program but also the Project Exchange - a new way of promoting mining projects.  Junior mining companies will find it very useful for finding new partners for JV, getting offers to farm-out properties or even getting capital from savvy investors.

Latin Exploration 2011 has the support of the embassies of South Africa, Great Britain, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Peru, and Chile.

About Argentina Mining:

Argentina Mining is an Events and Marketing firm focused on the Argentinean mining market, with offices in Mendoza and Salta. Its objectives are gathering the mining community in Argentina and providing a place to promote the activity in the world, developing business opportunities for its members. The company organizes the premium international event of the Argentinean mining sector, the Argentina Mining Convention, which takes place biennially in Argentina since 1996, and the Latin Exploration Conference, among others. Additionally, it provides advisory services in public relations and marketing and develops supplementary products. For further information, please visit

About Metallum Resources Inc.:

Metallum Resources Inc. is focused on the discovery and development of world-class precious metal deposits. The company's current property asset is a gold property in Argentina.  The Company's management team is experienced and well versed in precious and base metal exploration and mining engineering world-wide, collectively having in excess of 75 years of experience. For more information visit