Latin Exploration 2011 Launching at PDAC
Latin Exploration 2011 – Unlocking the Mining Potential of Latin America
Latin Exploration 2011 will be launched next March 6th at Toronto, Canada, in the world mining event PDAC. The event will be held on October 17 and 18 at Sheraton Retiro Hotel, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
The 3rd International Conference on Exploration in Latin America will become again the meeting that gathers the key players on exploration in Latin America aiming to discover exciting new projects and business opportunities
Latin America is the ultimate exploration destination, with great geological potential, from base and precious metals to industrial minerals and energy metals. “During the two days of conferences at Latin Exploration, we offer attendants to become updated on the current status of exploration and the potential of selected projects from countries such as Chile, Mexico, Peru, Colombia, Argentina and Brazil, among others; commodities and their outlook; financing exploration and risk assessment; CSR strategies; corporate experiences, and opportunities in mining in the region”, commented Paola Rojas, Manager of Argentina Mining, organizing company of Latin Exploration 2011.
To mark the occasion of Latin Exploration 2011 launching, we invite you to visit www.latinexploration.com until april 15th to participate for a free registration.
The event is directed to Presidents, CEO, Vice-presidents and Exploration Managers of mining companies that are considering the region in their exploration strategies or those already installed; suppliers of exploration services, as well as financers, brokers and other professionals involved in the finance side of the mining business.
Latin Exploration previous editions gathered over 220 executives from 120 companies, and in 2010 the official cocktail was held at the Canadian Embassy. For more details, you can review the statistics, event program, and the list of participating companies at www.latinexploration.com
- Receive in depth information of several countries in one of the most attractive exploration destinations in the world.
- Network with key players from mining companies currently working or interested in the region, as well as suppliers.
- Discover interesting projects for acquisition or JV.
- Attendants from Argentina, Chile, China, Canada, Australia, USA, Peru, Brazil, UK, South Africa, Switzerland and 20 other countries.
- Forecasted attendance of 150 delegates.
- Generate deals and opportunities.
Latin America is the ultimate exploration destination, with great geological potential, from base and precious metals to industrial minerals and energy metals. During the two days of high-level conferences, you will access information on the current status of exploration and potential of selected projects from countries such as Chile, Mexico, Peru, Colombia, Argentina and Brazil, among others; commodities and their outlook; financing exploration and risk assessment; CSR strategies; corporate experiences, and opportunities in mining in the region.
What’s new in Latin Exploration: Project Exchange
Project Exchange is a new way of promoting your project. Junior mining companies will find it useful for finding new partners for JV, getting offers to farm-out properties or even getting capital from savvy investors.
Register for the Project Exchange and get maximum visibility among delegates:
- Know who is attending in advance.
- Project Directory: take advantage of our social networks and website.
- Schedule meetings prior to the event.
- Showcase your project in 10 or 20 minute presentations.
- Have one-on-one meetings for the afternoon of day 2.
Vea más / Read on
- Latin Exploration 2011 Official Launch
- Latin Exploration 2009 was held successfully
- PDAC 2010 Special Promotion: The Winner
- Come visit Argentina Mining at the PDAC 2010
- Argentina Mining at PDAC 2010
Press & Communication
Carolina Martínez Hansen
PBX: +54 (261) 424-3479 – Cel: 54 261 15 454 7827